|Dimensions||305 x 148 x 220mm (W x H x D)|
|Storage Range||-10 to + 60 Degree C|
|Operating Range||+5 to +40 Degree C,20 - 80% RH|
|Frequency||48 - 65Hz|
|Display||320 x 240 pixel backlit LCD|
|Interfaces||RS-232 and USB|
The Laplace Harmonics and Flicker analyser provides the user with a complete system for testing product compliance with IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-3. Quick and easy to use, the built-in screen provides a clear pass/fail indication of compliance status, plus a full listing of results for each harmonic, in either tabular of bargraph format. The instrument is properly configured to cope with fluctuating harmonics. The Flicker mode provides proper measurement of short term and long term parameters, using algorithms specified in IEC61000-4-15. In addition, inrush current measurements can be automated such that the product under test can be automatically cycled on/off with user entered time profiles.
- Stand alone, self contained a completely integrated instrument
- Immediate display of compliance status with full listing of all measurements
- Power meter functions included.
- Easy setup and automatic analysis against standards
- Optional clean power source available (AC1000A)